Fillmore County Fair Demolition Derby
Saturday, July 23 – 7:00 p.m.
$15 per person | Tickets sold at the gate prior to the event
$5 Per person
- Full Size Car Chain
- Mid-Size Car Chain
- Full Size Car Weld
- Mid-Size Car Weld
- Mighty Min
In the interest of safety, everyone is subject to and must obey the following rules and regulations, which are set up by the Fillmore County Agriculture Society.
- Each driver MUST fill out an entry blank.
- Drivers ages 16-17 must run in a NOTARIZED waiver.
- Officials reserve the right to approve or reject any and all entries
- Only the driver, owner, mechanics, etc. who sign the release form will be permitted in the pit area.
- No one under the age of 14 is allowed in the pits.
- Anyone, 16 years of age or older (notarized waiver is required for participants age 16 and 17) , may participate in the derby. NOTICE: All persons under the age of 18 years of age MUST HAVE A MINOR RELEASE WAIVER SIGNED BY A PARENT AND NOTARIZED.
- Any driver not obeying the rules will be disqualified. For the safety of all concerned, this will be enforced.
No pit passes will be sold until the car passes inspection!
If the car doesn’t pass inspection, the care, driver and pit crew are not allowed in the pit area.
Please follow the rules!
PRE-REGISTRATION is Suggested
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to verify if your registration was received.
Entry Fee $40 for car and driver – Submit the fee with the entry form.
All pit passes are $20 and to be paid at the gate. Must be 18 years of age or older to be in the pits or have parents signature.